Adrien is one of the most knowledgeable person on freelancing in Europe. Back in 2012, he started Mangrove, a self-employed community that featured 20 people working in tech or startups who wanted more flexibility with their careers while having a friendly working environment.
Fast-forward to 2020, he now runs Mozza.io, a product design collective that works with worldwide brands like Airbnb, Bandsintown, Voodoo or Heetch.
In this week’s episode we discussed:
- Working alone vs. Working in a collective
- Why more companies will hire more remote workers
- Pricing in a team vs. freelancers vs. companies
- Finding space between what a client needs vs. what the client wants
- Why you should become a niche superstar to boost your personal brand
We hope you will enjoy this episode as much as we did.
We’re already preparing for our next series of content. Want to contribute to the podcast or to our blog? Just hit reply.